- organized menu
- added full menu to bottom of every page
- added some more links and mobiles tools
- one google ad at top of most pagesSeasons
- members can now choose their Top 5 for each season
- everyone can see the leading Best of SeasonBest of Season
- new feature, lists all rated series by SeasonBest of Year
- new feature, lists all rated series by YearExtra Details
- added some more sorting/filtering
- click inside the details Box to filter by both
- Example: Favorite food | Curry
- cards can be listed by # of copies
Merry Christmas Everyone
May today be a happy day filled with family, friends, joy, and presents for everyone!
Some Updates to mention :Quick Login
should work more reliably on the mobile site. As well as member oriented features.
I had missed a crucial function call in mobile_bottom.inc that was preventing login credentials from being store. It is fixed now, and should make everything work right.
now listed by date updated
Actions like joining, uploading images, and posting messages will now change the date updated time stamp.
I've added a summary of newest member, latest forum post, latest image uploaded
to the top of each guild listing. Hopefully these shortcut links will get more people interested in checking out Guild content. Latest updates are one click away ~
- Cards -
I have been working all month on designing a massive update to the cards system. Many problems have been solved. But much work remains to be done. I'd like this update to be perfect, so I will take my time getting it right.
New feature time!Anime Lists
can now be easily created and managed by members. Each lists belongs to you. You can name it whatever you like.
Only limits are :
- the title must be longer than 3 letters
To begin, first make a list. You can do that from here
Next, find the series you'd like to add to your list, and click the Lists tab
Clicking Add/Remove will take you to your list and make the updates
Have fun! Any questions, requests, just ask in the ACDB Help Lounge
I'll be focusing on cards
tbh, this kind of program is my least favorite, and it is the most difficult. As it involves taking a very large project, and reworking some of the core aspects. With everything being inter connected, and so many people having vested interests in how things work ... it's like a tapestry in which tugging at one thread pulls at several others.
Please allow me the month to work in peace. Any issues with cards can be reported, with the understanding that their fix will likely have to wait until the final stages of this massive cards overhaul.
Some of the plans I have are :
- selling cards to the site ( ie jewels now for copies you don't want )
- buy back option for recently sold cards ( NPC only )
- PM trading of cards ( you can send a card directly to a member )
- new database storage method for cards
- limits on cards
- better tools for interacting with your cards
- more views, and better organization of features
- better navigation of features
- storing of cards
- simplified relisting of cards after monthly reset
I vanished into the world of Skyrim for a while. Back now!
- It's shorter now
- Menu links not link to pages, not sections
- shows only one random section each load
- added filtering by uid
- shortened links
- added an Event Log link
- renamed the Lounge link Chat in PL
- slightly wider side menu ( now 200px, previously 160 )
- altered the layout a little ( moved the login box to the top, and the acdb image to the bottom )
- added Dancing Miku's as the Alert