Who Board now has the option to give credit to multiple people when solving a post.
Contribution Points will be shown on the side.
I've made some changes to the Image View
The top links should work now ( I replaced who.php with who_stats.php ), as should the modes.
Solved / Not Solved
ALL / Safe
Should have the intended effect.
Also clicking the thumbnail now brings up the full sized image, and the Thread ID links to the post instead. Also cleaned up the layout so the tiles are more consistent.
- organized menu
- added full menu to bottom of every page
- added some more links and mobiles tools
- one google ad at top of most pagesSeasons
- members can now choose their Top 5 for each season
- everyone can see the leading Best of SeasonBest of Season
- new feature, lists all rated series by SeasonBest of Year
- new feature, lists all rated series by YearExtra Details
- added some more sorting/filtering
- click inside the details Box to filter by both
- Example: Favorite food | Curry
- cards can be listed by # of copies
Merry Christmas Everyone
May today be a happy day filled with family, friends, joy, and presents for everyone!
Some Updates to mention :Quick Login
should work more reliably on the mobile site. As well as member oriented features.
I had missed a crucial function call in mobile_bottom.inc that was preventing login credentials from being store. It is fixed now, and should make everything work right.
now listed by date updated
Actions like joining, uploading images, and posting messages will now change the date updated time stamp.
I've added a summary of newest member, latest forum post, latest image uploaded
to the top of each guild listing. Hopefully these shortcut links will get more people interested in checking out Guild content. Latest updates are one click away ~
- Cards -
I have been working all month on designing a massive update to the cards system. Many problems have been solved. But much work remains to be done. I'd like this update to be perfect, so I will take my time getting it right.
New feature time!Anime Lists
can now be easily created and managed by members. Each lists belongs to you. You can name it whatever you like.
Only limits are :
- the title must be longer than 3 letters
To begin, first make a list. You can do that from here
Next, find the series you'd like to add to your list, and click the Lists tab
Clicking Add/Remove will take you to your list and make the updates
Have fun! Any questions, requests, just ask in the ACDB Help Lounge