Anonymous posts can be deleted within one hour of posting. Members can delete their posts any time.
- if a URL fails to load or returns 403 Forbidden, try entering the link manually into the location bar and hitting enter. since some sites have fairly ridiculous hot-link-protection.
- link directly to an image if you can
- avoid posting video links, facebooks links, private sites. i don't use Flash, or have a FB account - same probably goes for other people =P
- we use a LAME filter on all anon posts. although reasonably restrictive, if it affects you, consider logging in to disable it, or write a less commercial/cheesy/offensive post!
- PM rei if something breaks
- If you are logged in, you can be notified by email when a post is solved or replied to
||Beyblade Metal Fusion / Metal Fight Beyblade
||09:23 pm / 09:23 pm
||Review length: Average
|First off I love Beyblade. I watched it until Beyblade Metal Fury, I stopped because I was busy packing stuff to move ect. Some of the characters annoy me, I really like the graphics on this one (including some other animes). Some anime graphics are either little detailed, too detailed or drawn drawn really bold that watching or looking at will get me a headache. The plot was pretty good and progressive unlike Pokemon, don't get me wrong, I love. Pokemon but the plot was unprogressive and some of the episodes were off the point. There's also one more thing; some of the characters, as the series progressed, got substantially weaker, which irritated me greatly. All in all, I give this a 7 out of 10 star rating. I greatly love Beyblade and I hope to continue watching the anime again soon. ~ Misty
11:05 PM, Tue Mar 11 2014
Yesterday 02:30 pm
> y is it that when i want to make a new VS it says Character 1 was invalid
Mar 9, 2014
> Keep barking orders SKyoungmania, that's the best way to earn the favor of others.
Mar 9, 2014
> post a match? if you mean character vs, click New VS
Mar 8, 2014
> should be ok ridher94. just about anywhere you can post things, you can also edit and delete.
Mar 8, 2014
> oh no!, i'm not finished with the Thread forum and I inadvertent Pressed ENTER -_-
Mar 5, 2014
> I did search! I search the wiki's I could find! Did I miss something?