WvW Pips Update
New WvW update is out .... and damn, is it ever geared for people that spend 16 hours a day in WvW :/
If you reach Tier 6 max participation, you should idle for 15 minutes before logging out to get 3x extra pips.
Being in a squad only benifit that squad leader. For one up for an extra pip, or don't worry about joining one.
The Skirmish chests are a joke. Nothing in them worth even 1g.
If you are WvW Rank 10,000 you can probbaly get claim tickets every hour.
If you have a life outside WvW, you'll be able to get claim tickets after 4 hours of playing.
The Legendary weapon and armor skins require completing the Hero's Weapon or Armor reward track for each piece you want.
It also requires 250 memories of battlke, 5g, and a lot of claim tickets. Good luck!
For max lazy pips, join an out numbered map, and do whatever it takes to get to Tier 3 participation and hold at all costs. You'll get no less than 6 pips for every 5 minutes, which is likely double what you'd earn playing on a full map.
|Rei||Jun 6, 2017||347|
There are a lot of ways to farm gold in this game!
It's just a matter of finding one that works best for you.
Do you want minimal time for maximum reward?
Or do you not mind a constant grind that generally pays off?
- Do three Dailies for 2g
- Open chests in HoT areas
- Complete PVP achievements for 5g ( one time rewards )
- Spend Laurials on highest tier crafting materials
- Kill TQ for 1g
- Do events in Cursed Shore for rare crafting materials, ore and wood
- Southsun Cove train is nice because there's tons of ore and wood, and you get close to 100 karta shells an hour that sell for 10s to 17s each.
- Auric Basin is unique in that every 2 hours there is a half hour event that if successful, provides you with 35 chests to open safely. You'll need to buy keys, but the loot is often worth 3g and up!
- The Shaterer is another awesome WB, as there are tons and tons of veterans that drop good loot. Just try not to spend most of the fight dead, and it'll pay off! lol
The Very Best Trains
- Silverwastes all night train. You not only get a 150% boost to magic find, you also get tons of Obsidion Shards!! Given the choice of spending 1,000,000 karma for 500 shards, or spending a couple hours farming Silverwastes, which would you choose? =P
|Rei||May 30, 2017||May 31, 2017
Character Name's and Classes
My first character was a Human Thief, but now I'm playing a Human Necromancer
|Rei||May 5, 2014||May 5, 2014