There are a lot of ways to farm gold in this game!
It's just a matter of finding one that works best for you.
Do you want minimal time for maximum reward?
Or do you not mind a constant grind that generally pays off?
- Do three Dailies for 2g
- Open chests in HoT areas
- Complete PVP achievements for 5g ( one time rewards )
- Spend Laurials on highest tier crafting materials
- Kill TQ for 1g
- Do events in Cursed Shore for rare crafting materials, ore and wood
- Southsun Cove train is nice because there's tons of ore and wood, and you get close to 100 karta shells an hour that sell for 10s to 17s each.
- Auric Basin is unique in that every 2 hours there is a half hour event that if successful, provides you with 35 chests to open safely. You'll need to buy keys, but the loot is often worth 3g and up!
- The Shaterer is another awesome WB, as there are tons and tons of veterans that drop good loot. Just try not to spend most of the fight dead, and it'll pay off! lol
The Very Best Trains
- Silverwastes all night train. You not only get a 150% boost to magic find, you also get tons of Obsidion Shards!! Given the choice of spending 1,000,000 karma for 500 shards, or spending a couple hours farming Silverwastes, which would you choose? =P
If you've been saving up Black Lion claim tickets, there are weapon skils in Lion Arch you can sell for MASSIVE AMOUNTS of gold.
I think 3 tickets for 60g is the sweet spot.
The Hero's choice chests in Magma have a crafting item worth 2g
Join this Guild to post a reply [close]